Monday, June 16, 2008

My tours and Enjoyments wit ma college friends

It was third yr. We all planned to go for a group trip to Kerala. All set. We, 13 guys went to Kerala thru rail. The travelling went good. We reached kerala the next day morning. We had arranged for cab. so met the cab and reached the hotel in coachin. That driver is unforgettable. his famous dialogue "13 vanthachule" is unforgettable. We went to veega land, munnar, wayanad, palghat, etc. This was my first 5 day long tour wit ma friends. It was really fascinating. I din evn dreamt of such an exciting tour. Many exciting and comedy instances like "We kalachifying mari wen he unhooks his shirt buttons, making fun out of guys like deepan, raja, etc". Refer my orkut for photos.

And i worked for ajay sir as part time student. Those experiences were fun and thrill filled ones. One cant judge wen he will be calm and wen he will be rude. But truly speaking, wit experience, Ajay is such a nice person to befriend with. Missing you sir :(. I (along with ansari) have done many projects with him. They gave not only money for my pocket but also knowledge and experience for my brain pocket. He used to be with us while preparing reports, he even used to prepare tea for us. Sometimes, we will eave off for having tea in canteen, hotchips, etc. He is a very good person in treating his employees. He used to give us money for lunch and will drive us to many inns. Such a nice person. First, wen i entered mining dept., i felt that this person is somewat different and will surely not match me. But Now he is a good friend of mine :). Thankx sir for providing me such nice knowledge thru ur job and also some money for it.

Telling about my asst. boss, Mr. amrith. He is a good friend of mine. He is doing ms for the past 4.5 yrs :). Can u imagine it!! I think he is doing ms in checking yahoo and google mails. He will tell i am busy with work. But wen u see, he will be checking his mails :) wat a person. I like it amrith. I have spent my days with this dude. we used to go to hotels together, hangout, etc.

Hmmmm. MISSING ALL THIS. Praying god to rewind the tape of my life!!!

No comments: