Monday, June 16, 2008

My college Life - the happiest dayzz in my life till now!!

Yeah. Its true. Evryone will agree to it. College life s the happiest dayz in anyone's life. I am not an exception. I loved my collge life to the core. Thankx to my mom and dad who helped me in education and guided me, which gave me a seat in the prestigious inst. The lush greenary, SOME pretty girls (underline the word some), good canteen, good education (Mining dept is the very best, i felt. In terms of result publication, student guidance, student freedom, etc - this is the best of all in anna univ), good library (of course i used it only sometimes), good hostel wher i hang around with my friends most of the time watching movies, chatting wit friends, and if time permits us, some reading. Like this my 4 yrs college life was very memorable and unforgettable. Every yr v wil hav one inplant training. Truly speaking, these trainin meant a picnic for me. I enjoyed all my three training with ma friends. Thankx to Mining Dept for providing such a nice opportunity. And i cant miss this fact. Mining is the only dept. in anna univ, which permits and promotes such training outside tn. No other does this. Hats off!!! to Mining Dept.

first day of college felt as if i am in a hell. I felt everythin was different. It was a common class for me (with all other dept boys and gals). I enjoyed this common class culture coz v had no gals in mining classes :). I still cant forget my F-batch days wer i used to get scoludings from my eg master, get centums in chemistry, used to chat with gals, etc. Missing them :(. Hope they keep in touch with me. Wen i entered my dept. in second yr, there was a big bomb for me (and for others too). It was named "Dr. L. Ajay Kumar". Powerful than RDX in words and teaching. we used to prepare for ajay sir class. Not for his subject. but how to escape from his questions. They reach us like missiles and surely most of us will be defeated by his questions. He will tell to stand in "hot sun". But none of us have done it till now. I used to finish all his works on time and submit them which my class mates dont. Obviously i hav helped many of my friends get scouldings from this LAK. Sorry dudes..second yr, third yr, and finally final yr also came. This 4 yrs went very fast. Final yr projects - the heck of all subjects. it took almost 4 months for me to decide on my guide and project. but fortunately we completed the project and everythin over and now i am Bachelor in engineering (and also in life :)) in Mining.

This is Janardhanan S,B.E. Looks good na.. ennoda kanavu. My mom was always praying god that her son (uh. its me - the intellect) to study in Anna Univ. Her prayers were answerd. Appa i felt free from my moms prayer. here comes the next thunder in my head. She started praying god that "my son has to get gold medal in this inst". Enna koduma sir ithu. ippadi ellam ma pray panrathu. sari padipon nu patha, i got two arrears in my first yr. My mom felt very much. I hav never seen such a sad face of my mom in this 18 yrs life. Tat day i decided to study hard. And the prayers heard the God and i started getting first and second ranks in my class. finally i too got University gold medal. Tat day i saw my mom and dad crying (anantha kanneer pa :)). Hmmm. Then wat. See my next post to know my enjoyments with my friends during college time..

No comments: